View Profile CastawayInsanity

4 Audio Reviews

Very well done!

I really liked this. I could easily picture an Asian garden. My only problem with this was that the drums were a little heavy in the right ear. Other than that, this was excellently done!

Philmiranda responds:

Hmm, you're right about the drums, now that you mention it. I must have missed that somehow, so I'll have to fix that later. Thanks for pointing it out! Glad you enjoyed it!

Very nice so far!

The beat was a little hard to find in the beginning, but when the drums came in they pulled everything together nicely. Personally I would have liked to see a little more variation in the tune, but that's just me :P Otherwise, it was very well done! Keep up the good work.

Jenni-Harry4eva3 responds:

I love trying to figure out the beat. Leaves you wondering how it'll sound. But yes, variation will come soon in the final product. Thanks.

Well done!

This is a very well done track :D I enjoyed the combo of electronic and orchestral parts; it crated a unique sound. However, there were some areas that seemed a little odd, like they were cut short. I'm not sure if that was intentional or not, but perhaps using a damper pedal in the higher electronic areas would create a more smooth track.

n/a, Female