CastawayInsanityCastawayInsanity

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Lotus Garden Lotus Garden

Very well done!

I really liked this. I could easily picture an Asian garden. My only problem with this was that the drums were a little heavy in the right ear. Other than that, this was excellently done!

Philmiranda responds:

Hmm, you're right about the drums, now that you mention it. I must have missed that somehow, so I'll have to fix that later. Thanks for pointing it out! Glad you enjoyed it!

Blue Shade (Preview) Blue Shade (Preview)

Very nice so far!

The beat was a little hard to find in the beginning, but when the drums came in they pulled everything together nicely. Personally I would have liked to see a little more variation in the tune, but that's just me :P Otherwise, it was very well done! Keep up the good work.

Jenni-Harry4eva3 responds:

I love trying to figure out the beat. Leaves you wondering how it'll sound. But yes, variation will come soon in the final product. Thanks.

Fly to destiny Fly to destiny

Well done!

This is a very well done track :D I enjoyed the combo of electronic and orchestral parts; it crated a unique sound. However, there were some areas that seemed a little odd, like they were cut short. I'm not sure if that was intentional or not, but perhaps using a damper pedal in the higher electronic areas would create a more smooth track.